Reading activity

Hello everyone!! Ho are you?


Today, I share with you another resources of a website I've shared before, but I really like it and I thinkg it's a fantastic activity to use in our classroom.

You'll can find it in this link: The solar system | LearnEnglish Kids (britishcouncil.org)

In this activity, students will have to listen some words and put them in the correct description. Later, they'll have to read the solar sistem's information and then, they'll have to do the game and select the correct answer.



Like you can see, it's really visual and funny, and it allows that our students works in group and individualy.

What do you think? Do you like it?

Comments

  1. Hi Elena, this activity is very interesting! I know this page but I had never seen this type of activities for reading. It is a very dynamic and interactive way for students. I have no doubt that I will use it in future classes.
    Thanks for sharing this blog with us!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment