Welcome to my blog
Hello!!
My name is Elena and I want to be an English teacher. Currently I am studing for that.
I want to start with this link: clicZone - English (xtec.cat)
That's an incredible web where you can find some activities, new free software, documents, etc. For example, I've found a lot of activities that board all english's levels, which is so usefull to us.
There, we'll can find activities about colours, animals, food, verbs, euro... Maybe, I think is more focus to Infantil and Primary Education, but even there it's so interesting and easy to browse.
I share with you a screenshot of some of resources I've found.
My favourite resource of this website is this link: Phonetics (xtec.cat)
I really love it, you have to choose the correct phonetic word, listening to it and to do motivate activities.
For this reason, I think is a perfect resource to use.

Hello Elena! I want to tell you that your post is so interesting. I browsed into the recommended site, it is so easy to navigate and has a lot of resources. One of the advantages, as you said, is the large range of different level activities provided.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your recommendation!
Hi María Paula!! Thanks for your comment, I will share some other resources, I hope it will be interesting for you!
DeleteHi Elena!
ReplyDeleteMy students love some of these tools you have described in your blog. Games, interactive activities, and animated characters can capture children's attention and motivate them to actively participate in language learning. Furthermore, English language apps for children are excellent educational tools that foster a love for languages and effectively develop language skills from an early age. Congratulation!