Hello!! How are you?


Today, I want to share with all of you a fantastic resource to improve all what you want: speaking, listening and reading.

Kahoot! is a website where you can design activities that your students can do in group in a competition or individual way. 

With this website you can learn about curricular contents, new vocabulary, listening songs and fill the gaps correctly, reading and comprehension, etc because you as the teacher will be who design the activities.

You'll have to create the activity and then you'll share the pin with your students, like next picture:

It's a fantastic ICT's tool that we can use on our class and while our students are learning they are having fun too.

I imagine you would know this website, but I thing we can share some ideas to work with.




Comments

  1. Hi Elena! I love Kahoot!
    Kahoot it's a well-known tool and some people may find it unoriginal, but the truth is that it's quite useful and kids love it and that's what's important. I usually use it a lot in my classes and it is always successful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello María!! Thanks for your comment, I agree with you, Kahoot! is one of my favourites websites to work with children.

      Delete

Post a Comment